Wastelands of Suburbia

A place where the cast-off ephemera of the last four generations comes to rest, and is discussed fondly....Like junk, or the injection-molded minutiae of history? Welcome home...Junkyards, yard sales, roadside oddities, thrift stores and more-your memories are deep inside the box, so keep shaking.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Tool box progress...

Well, Craftsman Toolbox v.2.0 is progressing-I have laid a few coats of paint down, painted most of the hardware, and have picked out my entire color scheme. I was going to go for more of the same-a silver or pewter hammer tone, and merely cleaning up the hardware a bit. Then it hit me-that would not be me..so I opted for Gold hammer tone, and I will be adding some black and orange striping to accent everything. My inspiration was a Hurst decal I came across in the Big Pile of Stuff. It should look a little like the Hemi Under Glass when I am done with it. No pics yet, not 'til I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home