Wastelands of Suburbia

A place where the cast-off ephemera of the last four generations comes to rest, and is discussed fondly....Like junk, or the injection-molded minutiae of history? Welcome home...Junkyards, yard sales, roadside oddities, thrift stores and more-your memories are deep inside the box, so keep shaking.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Garage Sale Saturday!

So I went garage saling (sailing? lol) today. I can't tell you how long it's been! I managed to hit about seven or so before the rain started, all within about an hour and a half. Only disappointment is there wasn't much there-I like those massive, three or four-family jobs, or the big ones for charity. Plenty of stuff to look at, and plenty of people to distract whoever's hosting. For whatever reason, I hate being that lone guy that walks up, looks around, and walks away without buying...Just my thing, I guess, so when there are a ton of people, I love to shop...

Anyway, nothing major today-got one of those folding camp stools to sit on when my spine starts barking at car shows and flea markets and such. Three bucks, no dickering...Can't wait to be healthy again for sure....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home