Wastelands of Suburbia

A place where the cast-off ephemera of the last four generations comes to rest, and is discussed fondly....Like junk, or the injection-molded minutiae of history? Welcome home...Junkyards, yard sales, roadside oddities, thrift stores and more-your memories are deep inside the box, so keep shaking.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Horse Trading.



(Before. The new welder before I cleaned off the barn gook. I'll probably end up waxing it too-it's just how I am.)

My trading continues-I scored this sweet, nearly new Lincoln arc welder with 50 foot extension cord I can plug in my dryer outlet for power, two boxes of rods, a new mask, and hunting rights on a 75 acre apple farm. All for some, ahem, hunting gear that may or may not have included an ancient shotgun. I'd like to get this fired up and make a wheeled cart to lug it around-it's kind of a pain to carry it where you need it. Actually, that gives me an idea-more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home